CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE IST CLASS AND THOSE WHO HAVE WRITTEN OR INTEND TO WRITE GRE/TOEFL/IELTS FOR ADMISSIONS INTO AMERICAN AND EUROPEAN UNIVERSITIES.
Enugu State as it is on record produces high numbers of 1st Class and 2nd Class degree graduates and majority of them are interested in enrolling into postgraduate studies.
Our youth friendly Governor Ugwuanyi is willing and ready to assist these graduates to acquire higher degree training in high ranking universities abroad through Enugu State Scholarship and Education Loans Board in addition to other fully funded scholarships and bursaries offered by Enugu State Government to her citizens at different levels .This will, in no small measure, bolster the State’s human capacity going into the future.
Following the feedbacks from the two-weekly scholarship webinar and physical master classes, the Enugu State Scholarship and Education Loans Board has set up a team of experts to help candidates get into universities of their choice. This will be achieved by assisting them to navigate the GRE/TOEFL/IELTS examinations through to the completion of the admission process. Each of the participating applicants will be assigned to a scholarship mentor.
- Graduates MUST be from Enugu State and want to pursue postgraduate studies in the USA and Europe (excluding UK and Sweden) for the 2020/2021 academic year.
2.1st class graduates have automatic access to this program with strong supporting documents.
- Graduates with 2.1 and 2.2 who have written GRE(300 and above)/TOEFL(90 and above)/ IELTS(7.0 and above) high scores.
- Graduates with 2.1 and 2.2 who have not written the above mentioned exams but have publications, conferences attendance, strong transcripts etc and is ready to score the mentioned scores on the exams.
Interested candidates MUST obtain authentic LGA identification letter from his/her LGA of origin and dully stamped by Enugu State Scholarship and Education Loans Board in the LGA.
Note that candidates will be disqualified if LGA identification letter is not stamped by our LGA staff.
DESIRABLE QUALITIES OF PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES
- Active participation in the training programs organized by Enugu State Scholarship and Education Loans Board.
- Excellent performance in the tests and examinations.
3 .Strong academic record (publications, transcript and conferences)
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS: Publications, Transcript, Conferences and stamped LGA identification letter etc.
NOTE: The 20 highest scoring candidates in the examinations will have their examination fees reimbursed. Candidates who score highly enough to secure scholarship into target-universities will be supported by the State with passport and visa processing protocol as well as travel tickets to their destination universities.